Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

God Fearing Fiddler New Convert from the PCA

Check out the blog of this new convert and give him a big Catholic blogger's welcome. He was a member of the PCA and reformed in his theology and crossed the Tiber based on his growing disbelief in Sola Scriptura and his study of The Church Fathers. He has had an interesting journey so far and I ask your prayers for him. Godfearin' fiddler, this Godfearin' mandolin player will pray for you today! (I can tell by the fingering and the bow strokes he is playing "Rome Sweet Home.")

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be it ever so crumbled, there's no place like Rome?

--sorry :-)

December 07, 2006 9:03 AM  
Blogger Prodigal Daughter said...

Here’s a little tune for ya Bobby:

Oh give me a home where I don’t have to roam
Among doctrines that don’t make much sense
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word
And grace flows through the Sacraments

Rome, Rome, Sweer Home
Where Saints and sinners pray
Where Christ does abide in the midst of His bride
Calling all of us back who did stray

December 07, 2006 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis