Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Running Mom Blog/New Convert


The Church sure took in a lot of converts this past Easter Vigil. I love these conversion stories! It's exciting to see them develop. Always different but always similar too. Welcome Home Running Mom and Hubby! She was an evangelical Protestant married to a Catholic and they were attending an Anglican church.
Please keep all the new converts in your prayers and give her a great big Catholic bloggers welcome.
God bless.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just "got back" from surfing over to Runningmom's blog. All I can say is, "Wow, what a great blog!"

Humbled yet again,
--Theo

May 02, 2007 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis