Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, May 28, 2007

"Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen."

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

Today we celebrated Mass at Boys Town for a serviceman killed in Iraq last month.

We will never forget the bravery and the heart of these men and women from long ago, to today. We have our freedom due to their loss of life.

The greatest love one can show is to lay down one's life for another.

Thanks for the post TJ, and please pray for my dad,Amos, who flew in the real Longest Day. He's 88 and one of the few left from WWII. Jesus and Mary we love you, save souls!

susie

May 30, 2007 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis