Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Prayer Request


Pilgrimsarbour has requested prayers for Jeannine. She is a very young women with an extremely aggressive form of breast cancer that we have prayed for before. She is receiving chemotherapy, and will be anticipating a double mastectomy after the chemotherapy is completed. Please keep her and her family in your prayers.
If you care to you can leave a note on PA's blog. He can then send the e-mail on to let her know she's surrounded by much prayer.
Thanks so much.

Lord Jesus, We ask for strength, peace and grace in this battle for Jeannine. We ask for your healing power as well as continued wisdom for the doctors caring for her.
In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen

4 Comments:

Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

Will do, TJ. Thanks. Please pray for Mary (RECON friend) she too is going through chemo for same.

susie
JMJ

July 02, 2007 7:42 PM  
Blogger Pilgrimsarbour said...

TJ,

Thanks for posting this.

Blessings,

Pilgrimsarbour

July 03, 2007 12:00 AM  
Blogger WhiteStoneNameSeeker said...

Will pray. I have a friend going through chemo for breast cancer at the moment.

July 03, 2007 4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear St.Maria Goretti,
Now iam second time pregnant.Please you pray for me to getting a boy child and safe delivery ,peaceful days.I want to say Great Thanks for your past helps for my life.

August 07, 2008 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis