Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Two New Tiber Crossers

Please give a hearty Catholic Bloggers' welcome to this Tiber Crosser
and this One as well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Johan & Cecilia said...

Thank you for your welcome. It helps in the journey to read the words of others who have gone before me.

August 14, 2007 2:46 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

your welcome johan, and will be in my prayers today.

August 14, 2007 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this welcome! I completely missed it 'cause I've cut my internet at home. Thanks again.

August 14, 2007 6:44 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

welcome!!! Rusty, wise man you are to cut the internet!
God bless you

August 14, 2007 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis