Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Arrgh, Mates Tis the Season to Be Jolly (Roger)

5 Comments:

Blogger Cradle Catholic said...

TJ, I laughed out loud when I saw this! Very creative! God Bless you and PD.

Have a very Merry Christmas! Please pray for me as I will be leaving Dec 31 for Texas and entering the School Sisters of St. Francis.

Blessings to all!
Sarah

December 23, 2007 1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!

Steady as she goes for the Barque of Peter.

December 23, 2007 2:35 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Merry Christmas Sarah!

I found it on a non-Catholic site actually, www.sandwich.com, but it was too good to be reserved for our non-Catholic brethren alone.
We will be praying for you as you seek God in this new adventure in your life! Please forward us your address so we can keep in touch, via my contact at: postmaster@russrentler.com

December 23, 2007 2:39 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Merry Christmas Nancy!

'Tis a Papal Pirate's Life for Me,
On the barque of Peter

aaaargh!

December 23, 2007 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Avast there! Sailin' on the Holy See of Peter, be a voyage to die for!

December 26, 2007 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis