Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, April 14, 2008

President Bush on EWTN


Raymond Arroyo interviewed President Bush on Friday for EWTN's World Over.

When Raymond asked the President what he saw when he looked into Pope Benedict's eyes,
he said without hesitation; "God."

For the full interview click here.

5 Comments:

Blogger NanaR said...

TJ:

I watched that interview, and my opinion of President George W. Bush increased exponentially.

Do you know if a printed transcript of the interview is available anywhere? I would like to have one if it is available.

Wonder what John McCain thinks of the Holy Father? I am NOT looking forward to the elections this fall.

Thanks for all you do!

Ruth

April 14, 2008 11:36 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

"Do you know if a printed transcript of the interview is available anywhere? I would like to have one if it is available."
I looked at the EWTN site and only found the mp3/wma but no transcript yet. I suspect it will be coming. If I find it I will post.
BTW:
God bless you on your entry into the Church this Easter!! You truly will be a great witness for Jehovah and the Church He started!

April 14, 2008 12:09 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

here
it is nanar.

April 14, 2008 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ruth, I agree. I saw the interview and my opinion of G.W. increased. He seems so Catholic friendly and of course his brother, Jeb is Catholic. I understand this was the only interview he was doing before the Pope's visit. I thought that was neat. World Over is one of my EWTN must-sees now. Julie

April 14, 2008 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if Pres Bush will cross the tiber after he leaves office the way Tony Blair did. (Though I hear Tony Blair is still not pro-life which I pray God changes)

April 14, 2008 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis