Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Update on Prayer Request

"Cody’s revival started yesterday. I’m unsure exactly when; however, he regained consciousness and has been taken off of the ventilator as of late yesterday evening. I am told he was verbally communicating. He was somewhat cogent but still very sluggish and groggy. This may be due to lingering effects of the overdose. He remains in pediatric ICU. Thanks for your prayers. Please continue to pray for this young innocent and his family.

My thanks to you for praying and posting the prayer request. Thanks also to all who have prayed. Without doubt, the prayers of the righteous have availed much; praise God. Also, the dedicated, fast work of the doctors, nurses and staff of ***** Hospital is worthy of praise. This has been a life-or-death test of medical competence. Thank God for our medical professionals.

I’ll keep you posted."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis