Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

He Got Mail


During Lent, President Obama got mail. A lot of it. Did you hear about it? No, probably not.
More than 2 million empty red envelopes were mailed to the White House, unfortunately while President Obama was in Europe. These empty envelopes represented the lives of those murdered before they were born.
Many parishes including ours had red envelopes available to sign and mail. Like the pro-life march in Washington, this did not make the evening news, but certainly let the President and White House staff know that not everyone in the country is happily supporting the policies of the most pro-abortion politician ever to get elected.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guess--it didn't affect him in the least--very sad.

April 16, 2009 4:22 PM  
Anonymous Amber said...

My kids and I all sent one...

April 28, 2009 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis