Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Brave New World Here We Come!

President Obama better start reading Dignitas Personae that Pope Benedict gave him before his Science Czar starts to promote his agenda. Did anyone in the mainstream press bother to report about this?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nancy said...

A few years ago I saw an interview on EWTN with Cardinal Pell of Sydney, and he confessed that when Evangelium Vitae was first released, he thought that the Holy Father's use of the phrase "culture of death" was rather over the top (this was in the mid 90s of course). Now I don't think that anyone has any doubts that that's what we're up against right now and EV looks pretty prophetic.

July 18, 2009 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis