Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Stop The Abortion Mandate

On Thursday night there will be a nationwide webcast to help us to stop the abortion mandate that
President Obama is attempting to rush through congress. The speakers for the 70 minute webcast include Dr. James Dobson of Focus on the Family, Father Frank Pavone of Priests for Life and several others nationally known in the pro-life movement.
The push to make us pay for abortions by our tax dollars is unprecedented.
Click here to register for the webcast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis