Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Catholic Family with Heroic Faith

2 Comments:

Blogger Adoro said...

Just finished watching him on EWTN! :-)

(I'm still lurking...how are ya?) :-)

September 10, 2009 8:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Doing well Adoro, just way too busy!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hey- if you want a copy of my new Catholic CD coming out in a few weeks, let me know via e mail and I will get a free copy to you. contact me at dobrodoc1 (at) g.mail.com
I want to support and encourage anyone thinking about the religious life!

God bless

September 11, 2009 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis