Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Deer in the Backyard !

2 Comments:

Anonymous Nancy said...

Cool!

Many years ago, my dad was looking out the kitchen window one evening when he saw a moose standing at our back fence - our house was well within city limits. He told mom to keep an eye on the moose and he went to call the police. When he reported the moose to the police, the operator told him to go lie down and have a sleep and when he woke up the moose would be gone - they thought dad had been drinking!

The cops finally caught up with the moose some distance even from our house so that guy had quite a journey.

November 01, 2009 3:09 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Now if I saw a moose, I would have to have wondered about myself a bit too!
I don't think we have moose in this part of PA.
Hey BTW, can I send you a WAY to Emmaus CD?(gratis of course)

November 01, 2009 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis