Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Last Airbender

I am not much of a movie goer, probably go to the movies once every 5 years or so, but I got to see this. I know two of the extra actors in it. My sons!

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Mahlou said...

That must have been exhilarating -- to see your sons as extras!

July 01, 2010 12:11 AM  
Blogger Jeffrey Pinyan said...

My sister's boyfriend is an extra in it as well!

July 01, 2010 12:20 AM  
Blogger Bekah said...

How exciting! Where do they appear in the film? We watched the complete series through Netflix about a year ago with the kids. It is one of those gems of a show which captivates children but holds enough depth of story and writing to entertain adults. I highly recommend, even if it was originally broadcast on Nickelodeon. LOL We are dearly hoping the quirky sense of humor remains in the live action.

On a completely different topic, I am trying to extend invitations to as many people as possible to come join my new blog experiment. I am posting daily chapters of Catholic classic literature in the public domain for study and discussion. We'll be starting next Tuesday with Chesterton. I hope you and your readers will check it out.
http://catholicclassics.wordpress.com

July 02, 2010 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis