Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

3 seconds of Fame


Here's a link to my son's short moment of Hollywood glory in a scene from the Last Airbender. He is the third soldier in from the left. His younger brother made this clip for him. He is in the Peace Corp in Moldova and never got to see it.

3 Comments:

Blogger kkollwitz said...

Massive screen presence!

August 20, 2010 9:24 AM  
Blogger Bekah said...

Intimidating!

August 20, 2010 10:42 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

thanks guys! He spent a month training then shooting for 3 seconds. But he loved every second of it!

August 21, 2010 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis