Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Something About Mary

Mark Shea has written one of the best articles I have ever read explaining Marian devotion.
Check it out here.  See what you think.

4 Comments:

Blogger kkollwitz said...

Thanks for the link to this broad and deep reflection.

September 26, 2010 11:58 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

welcom, KKoll.
I have been sharing it on facebook, as well. I will pray specifically today that God uses it to open the hearts and minds of some of our non-catholic brothers and sisters who so mis-understand Marian dogma.

September 27, 2010 8:54 AM  
Blogger Mark P. Shea said...

If you like the article, you may be interested in the Mary, Mother of the Son trilogy from which it is derived.

September 29, 2010 7:13 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Hey Mark! This was such a good article. Thank you for writing it. I put it on my fb page and lots of folks are spreading it around. Praise God!
I have been thinking about getting your series.I got an idea. If you could give me personally signed copies, I would be willing to send you my new Catholic CD along with my check for whatever you want for your books!
Send me your PO BOX address at
dobrodoc1(at)gmail.com and I will send you the money, a CD and a little extra donation for your apostolate.
God bless! and thanks for visiting
crossedthetiber.

September 29, 2010 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis