Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A New Catholic Apologetics Resource

With all the excellent sites on the "interwebs" and the fingertip access (via smart phones, ipads etc) we now have to information, it's still hard to understand how folks still misunderstand the faith.  Thankfully, Catholics are continuing to "get it out there" and putting the new media to good use. Here's yet another site which has some excellent resources for learning about and sharing the faith.
   In the past 7 years that I have been in the Catholic faith, and online, I have seen a huge growth in the Catholic blogosphere and a new crop of converts who blog their discovery of the beauty of the Catholic faith.
Convert Brandon Vogt has a new book detailing just how the Church is using the new media to spread the gospel. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis