Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

October is Pro-Life Month


The Catholic Church in the US has designated October as "Respect Life Month." In most parishes there will be prayers, sign up's for pro-life events, vigils, and the homilies may focus on the pro-life aspects of the Catholic faith. Our parish places hundreds of white crosses on the church lawn to represent the millions of lives lost through the holocaust of legalized abortion. Perhaps this month you could offer prayers that our country's leaders would decide to turn this monstrous legislation around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis