Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, November 21, 2011

You Will Be Assimilated. Resistance is Futile

Catholic Church diocese of Orange County California purchases Robert Schuller's Crystal Cathedral.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this. I would like to clarify an earlier comment I made. I don't mean to say that Schuller is a Protestant in the fullest sense of the term. However, he shares many things in common -- ecclesiology, easy-believism, lack of sacraments -- with Protestants. And I think it's safe to say that without the Protestant Reformation, Schuller and the Crystal Cathedral wouldn't be here.

November 21, 2011 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis