Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bryan Kemper Pro-life Presbyterian Now Catholic

Bryan Kemper recently shared his conversion story on the Journey Home. Saved out of a horrendous drug addiction he found Jesus. 20 years later he found His Church through his associations with Catholics in the pro-life movement like Father Pavone, Lila Rose, Theresa Tomeo and others.  Check out his story:

2 Comments:

Blogger owenswain said...

Some day, maybe just maybe, they will have a Canadian former Pentecostal minister on that show. I won't hold my breath though ;-) and in the meantime I give thanks for every convert who is on that program.

Also want to take this moment to say thank you again Russ for your wonderful song, "Mary, Untier of Knots."

January 29, 2012 4:39 PM  
Anonymous russ said...

I really want to see you on there too Owen!
I'm not sure how they choose people for the show, I know Deb and I were a fluke. I think your story would be excellent and also the following you developed as you blogged about the process and journey. That itself may have also helped others in the journey. I hope those blog posts exist somewhere.
thanks for kind thoughts about Untier of Knots!

January 29, 2012 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis