Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Over 200,000 Visitors Since 2006

My counter at the bottom of the blog home page just went over 200,000 this week. That makes about  33,333 visitors a year since I started blogging about my Catholic faith in 2006. Not impressive "super blogger" numbers but I am thankful that I still get many visits from all over the world everyday.

   Most popular searches that lead to this blog?

crossed the tiber










harold camping wrong again 










vatican telescope lucifer
 









crossed the tiber blogspot
 









crossing the tiber










crossedthetiber.com
 









guy doud
 









room of tears 










incorruptibles
 









qualities of a saint

3 Comments:

Anonymous Nancy said...

And I'm one of those 200,000. Congrats, Russ.

January 11, 2012 10:25 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Thanks for still reading !!!

January 11, 2012 10:32 PM  
Blogger George @ Convert Journal said...

Congrats Russ, maybe not a super-blog (yet), but you have reached a lot of people!

January 12, 2012 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis