Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Catholic College Kids Serve the Poor

Here's a story about some Catholic college kids helping the poor on their Spring break. These kids are going to be the future of the Church! This is further evidence that the new "springtime of evangelization" is coming.  The best part is that the students themselves are the ones who will be changed by their direct encounter with Jesus in the poor and will take that back home with them to their families and friends. Very cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis