Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Hahn's Solo ! (Dr. Scott Hahn, that is)



I have always admired Dr. Hahn for his leaving everything in his life to follow Jesus into the Catholic Church. I have always enjoyed his teachings and writings about Scripture. I believe even he may someday be a Doctor of the Church. But after seeing his chops on a Fender Tele rocking with Matt Maher, I have a new found appreciation for this ex-reformed, now Catholic convert and world-renowned Catholic theologian and professor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Faith said...

Cool. I'm impressed.

March 24, 2012 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis