Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

National Catholic Bible Conference Coming to Philadelphia!

This summer, the NCBC will be in Philly! Just 55 miles as the crow flies from where we live.
Converts from evangelical Protestantism, Dr. Scott Hahn, Tim Gray and Jeff Cavins along with Edward Sri and others will be presenting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey Pinyan said...

I'm going. :)

I heard NCBC was going to be "in the Philadelphia area", but when I found out it's going to be at the shrine of Our Lady of Czestochowa, I was completely sold. I've wanted to visit the shrine, and it's only 30 miles away.

I promise I'll visit to reclaim my hammered dulcimer before then!

March 14, 2012 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis