Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

The Church Will Never Redefine the Meaning of Marriage

Cardinal Dolan expresses his disappointment here in President Obama's recent change of heart regarding same-sex marriage. It is truly comforting to know that no matter how many religious sects, politicians, presidents, states of the union, heads of state, etc. want to redefine marriage, one institution never will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis