Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, June 04, 2012

The CDF Lowers the Hammer on Dissident Nun

The Vatican's Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith, formerly known as the Office of the Inquisition, has just lowered the boom on Sister Farley. She was teaching that masturbation, divorce and practiced homosexuality are morally neutral activities. Using the keys of Peter given to the Church by our Lord himself, the Church corrects and reproves those who stray, in the hopes that they will repent and seek to come once again into orthodoxy. See the article here.Pray for Sister Farley that the Lord will touch her heart and return to the faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis