Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Saturday, August 04, 2012

Pope's Trilogy is Finished

Pope Benedict has just finished his third book. It completes the Jesus of Nazareth series he started and will cover the gospel accounts of his infancy years. Kinda, like the movies that release the prequels after the sequels. Rumors are out there that he is also starting an encyclical on the Year of Faith beginning October 11th. I think it is amazing that an octogenarian can be this prolific and points to the divine assistance that he is receiving as a result of the anointing on his office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis