Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Owen Swain's New Blog: Both/And


Owen Swain was a Protestant evangelical pastor from Canada who became convinced of the truth of the Catholic faith about 7 years ago. In pursuing truth, he lost his career and income as a pastor when he converted to the Catholic faith. His blog, Luminous Miseries, highlighted his journey of faith in real time and it was a joy reading Owen's very honest and transparent writings. He developed quite a following at the time and has since had several art-related blogs where he integrated his Catholic faith with the other passion in his life, drawing and painting. We have been in touch over the years and I have two of his original art pieces gracing the walls of my home and music studio. Owen now is a catechist for his diocese and speaks on the Catholic faith whenever he has the opportunity.
  On this blog he integrates his faith, art, poetry and writing. Check it out and tell'm I sent you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis