Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Billy Graham No Longer Believes Mormonism Is A Cult

The Billy Graham association has removed Mormonism from "cult status" on their webpage. I suspect this was done for political expediency, not theological reasons. I am sure this will cause quite a stir among the evangelicals who associate themselves with Dr. Graham.
Perhaps fundamentalists will now remove Catholicism from "cult status" on their webpages since the VP candidate in their favored party is Catholic. One can only hope eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis