Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 2 of Novena for Sandy Hook



Today is the second day of my personal novena for the victims and families of the Sandy Hook Massacre. Won't you join me in praying daily  until Christmas Day? Perhaps go to daily mass and offer up your Communion for the families.

Lord Jesus, hear the cries of the suffering families who have lost their children and parents and friends. Grant them the grace to see your face and experience your healing touch,  despite the darkness of evil that has visited them.

Our Father....
Hail Mary...
Glory Be....

In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis