Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Martin Luther King Jr. Marching With Catholic Priests

Martin Luther King Jr. was used by God to promote justice for the African Americans. His niece, Alveda King is working tirelessly with Priests for Life to bring Justice to the Unborn.
If Catholicism is a cult, why in the world is the Catholic Church always on the forefront of the battle for justice for the oppressed both in and out of the womb? If Catholicism is a false heretical religion, why are the majority of marchers in Washington DC every year for 40 years Catholics? If your own church pays little attention to the issues of life, I hope that should cause some thought and contemplation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis