Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Vatican Checks Out Crossed The Tiber

My hit o' meter informed me that someone from the Holy See was checking out my blog post about the singing Dominican sisters via the Big Pulpit. Maybe Pope Francis in his spare time?

2 Comments:

Anonymous RenĂ©e said...

Wow! I bet that made your day!!

September 27, 2013 6:33 PM  
Anonymous susie said...

Kewl! Miss you fb though.

October 03, 2013 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis