Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Saint Therese and the Ukulele

Here's a new song I've been working on for a while now. Originally it started out to be about Mother Angelica (founder of EWTN) but morphed into a song about Saint Therese of Lisieux, a doctor of the Church and one of the world's most loved saints. Sometimes that happens with songwriting. The outcome isn't always what was initially planned. I thought Saint Therese would love this song about her - played on the humble little ukulele. It is an instrument that some folks don't take seriously but yet it carries an impressive tone and dignity, just like "The Little Flower." She said she would spend her heaven doing good on earth and surely her intercession has been powerful for many.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis