Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

41st Annual March for Life in Washington DC

Tomorrow marks 41 years since the flawed Supreme Court decision of Roe Vs. Wade and the resulting 55 million souls lost to abortion. One third of Americans conceived after 1973 never got to see the light of day.
    Evangelical leader James Dobson, founder of Focus on the Family will be the keynote speaker and Grammy-nominated Catholic musician Matt Maher will be performing. The speeches are going to be shorter this year and there will be a new appeal to get the young people to be involved 24/7, 365 days a year via social media. It is estimated that 50% of the marchers are under 18 years of age. The past few years I have marched, I noted that I was one of the "old folks."

   This will be the first time in many years we aren't going as the weather is against us and the bus was cancelled.  Continue to pray for an end to abortion.

            Download the free apps below to follow the March on your smartphones.

for your iPhone device

for your Android device

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis