Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Feast of Saint Pope John Paul II

Today the Church celebrates the life and heroic virtue of Pope JP2.  He was at the end of his pontificate when I entered the Church.  In a very short time I felt bonded to him and read all I could of his encyclicals.  I wept the day he died and marveled how the Church chose another successor of Saint Peter as they have done for the past two millennia .
   Saint Pope John Paul 2, pray for us to love God as you did and live our lives in awe and respect for the life God has given all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis