Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

12 Myths Every Catholic Should Be Able To Answer

Deal Hudson, former baptist minister has a nice piece on the 12 "Myths."
Check this out if you haven't seen them yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Under the Poetree said...

Those are excellent! I'd heard a few before, maybe by him or someone else. Was he on TJH last year? Re: dissent. We might do well to remember who the "first dissident" was. Lucifer. Wisest of all created beings, the Angel of Light...who's prowling around munching up ignorant Catholics Right and Left, no pun intended. So for me, dissent is a rather "frightful" word. Disagreements are good, and debate is a way to grow and, like he says, as long as it's square with the Faith.

Thanks for this one, TJ.

susie

March 21, 2007 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis