Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Prayers for My Oldest Son


My firstborn left for Ireland today to spend his last semester of college at an art school.
I would kindly ask for prayers for him that God will keep him safe and close to Him. Thanks so much!

Hail Mary in Gaelic
Sé do bheath' a Mhuire, atá lán de ghrásta, tá an Tiarna leat.
Is beannaithe thú idir mná agus is beannaithe toradh do bhruinne losa. A Naomh Mhuire, a mháthair Dé, guí orainn na peacaithe, anois is ar uair ar mbás.
Amen.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a done deal! What a beautiful place to study art--surrounded by Catholics!

August 25, 2007 8:43 PM  
Blogger MMajor Fan said...

Wonderful! Land of my great grandparents Cleary.

August 25, 2007 10:15 PM  
Blogger Skyrim Geek said...

Tiber,

My wife and son are their visiting her parents at the moment. How I wish I could be with them, but the job has me tied down at the moment. I'll keep him in my prayers.

August 26, 2007 3:58 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

thanks folks!

August 26, 2007 8:41 AM  
Blogger Hidden One said...

*praying

August 26, 2007 10:45 AM  
Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

Hail Mary's on the rise, TJ.

YSIC

August 26, 2007 2:34 PM  
Blogger Cradle Catholic said...

I sure will pray for him! God Bless!

August 26, 2007 2:58 PM  
Blogger Skyrim Geek said...

I offered up a prayer for him at the Altar of the Lord today.

August 26, 2007 5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will keep him in my prayers.

August 26, 2007 9:13 PM  
Blogger Pilgrimsarbour said...

I'm on it.

August 27, 2007 12:12 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Thanks for all the prayers, I really appreciate them, and he does too!
He arrived safely. Thank you Lord

August 27, 2007 11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TJ and PD:

I'm also praying for his saftey and edification. Salutations to the younger sibling as well.



--Theo

August 28, 2007 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis