Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Best Christmas Ever

Please Check out this story here. It is excerpts from the wartime journal of a Catholic chaplain in Iraq during the battle of Fallujah in 2004. God grant the soldiers mercy, safety and peace. h/t Catholic Mom in Hawaii

1 Comments:

Blogger Timothy said...

Thanks! I posted the link to the story over a Titus One Nine, where I had posted my own wartime Christmas story. The Marine sentry topped my Christmas.

http://www.kendallharmon.net/t19/index.php/t19/article/8638/

God bless...

December 24, 2007 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis