Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Dr. David Hall's Blog

After his appearance on EWTN, many were hoping for a way to contact Dr. Hall. He is a Brethren in Christ pastor who left 18 years of ministry to convert to Catholicism as a result of his reading of the Church Fathers and use of Catholic spiritual devotional practices.(LOTH)
Here is his new blog Heart For God
I recommend you stop by and give him The Olde Catholic Blogger's Welcome.
Keep all these new converts in your prayers and don't be bashful about asking them if you could send a couple of quid as well! Thanks and God bless!

1 Comments:

Blogger teresa_anawim2 said...

Thanks for these reports on recent converts to the Church. I don't get to view The Journey Home and appreciate your posts.
teresa_anawim

January 22, 2008 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis