Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

March For Life 2008

(From 2006 March)

This year PD and I will be unable to attend the March but will be praying along with the marchers to end the holocaust of abortion that has been legalized by the error of the Roe Vs Wade decision in 1973. A live video feed from the March will be available at 11 AM EST here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you please PRAY for this family???

Please visit: www.cfhusband.blogspot.com for details.

Thank you!

January 22, 2008 10:29 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Will do.

January 22, 2008 10:51 AM  
Blogger Tom B. said...

It was awesome.

Come next year! Let me know if a "local" can facilitate your logistics considerations at all.

Pray for Unity!
Thos.

January 23, 2008 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis