Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

On the Banks and Ready to Swim!

Check out this blog by soon-to-be convert, Kelly, and give her the 'Old Catholic Blogger's Welcome Home.' She is in RCIA now.

*Also, today, the CowBikeRider, former Lutheran believer, is receiving the Sacrament of Confession and the Eucharist entering the Church! Keep these folks and all those considering the Church in your prayers.

Lord Jesus, we ask you to draw us all into closer and more intimate fellowship with you. We pray for special graces today for Kelly and CBR as they continue their journey of faith in the Catholic Church.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cow Bike Rider said...

TJ-
Thank you so much. Everyone's prayers were there today. I will not forget this day!

Blessings!

Chris

January 05, 2008 11:26 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks for the welcome and the prayers..... Kelly

January 06, 2008 2:31 AM  
Blogger Christine the Soccer Mom said...

Sorry for this off-topic comment!

I just watched the Journey Home episode last night with my husband (another member of the Tiber Swim Team), and wanted to tell you how much your stories touched me.

God bless you!

January 07, 2008 10:22 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Thanks Christine, we are so thankful for the opportunity we had to share our faith and encourage Catholics and those on the way. We still don't stop pinching ourselves to believe we were really on the show. It was like a blur!

January 07, 2008 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis