Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Pray for the People of Haiti

More hurricanes continue to pound Haiti as the death toll rises. Please keep them in your prayers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

My son just sent me an aerial shot of Haiti and DR. We will be praying for them, our brothers and sisters in Christ, at Mass tonight. So much devastation. I see brighter smiles on most of their faces than on any of my co-workers' faces on any given day here. We've become blind to our "spiritual poverty," and yet most of the poorest of the poor reveal a deeper gratitude than I've ever seen. Yes, it is and will be harder for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God. Material things really do get in the way and rob us of just enjoying the gift of love and mercy. Blessed beyond belief, yet blinder than any bat in the cave, we complain and whine for more, while so many have so little. PAX to all our Haiti friends.

September 10, 2008 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis