Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Being Number 2 Isn't So Bad

After almost a year as the most viewed video on Catholic internet video site Love To Be Catholic, The Nicean Blues has ceded #1 to a sermon by Father Jeffrey entitled "What's Right With the Catholic Church." Check out the video of Father Jeffrey's homily here.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Russ,

It's still my favorite video on LoveToBeCatholic.com. Hard to compete with Fr. Jeffrey's sermon. I'll be featuring it again soon. So it may pop back up to #1.

Thanks for the support!!!

Love you music and all of your good work.

T.

August 24, 2008 9:42 PM  
Blogger George Weis said...

Russ, what is the addy for your video/song?

-g-

August 26, 2008 5:30 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

here it is George. thanks

August 26, 2008 6:50 PM  
Blogger George Weis said...

Cool Russ :) I enjoyed that very much my friend... has anyone ever told you, you have a claptonish look about you?

Let me know when you are in the area again!

-g-

August 27, 2008 8:57 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

yeah George, I have been told that, but strange, no one has ever said my playing is like his though :)

August 27, 2008 3:41 PM  
Blogger George Weis said...

Russ, I have this song in my head all day now :D

"One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church..."

Keeps rolling over and over haha!

I love you man :)

-g-

August 27, 2008 6:06 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Same back to you! G-

August 27, 2008 6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis