Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

HE IS RISEN!


Blessed Easter to All!
He IS Risen Indeed!


7 Comments:

Blogger George Weis said...

AMEN!!! What a beautiful thing... we serve the God of the Living... the Lord of Life!

-g-

April 12, 2009 1:50 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Blessings to you and Ashley today and always!

April 12, 2009 2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed He has RISEN! Happy Easter Tiber.

April 12, 2009 4:31 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Hey Tara!!!
Long time no hear! Blessed Easter to You and yours.

April 12, 2009 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Nancy said...

Hey TJ, Easter blessings to you and yours.

April 12, 2009 6:53 PM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Thanks so much Nancy. Thanks for checking in.
Lord bless you and yours this Glorious day!

April 12, 2009 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been a wonderfully blessed Easter!

Thanks for stopping in at my blog, too. It's good to hear from others who wish to encourage this new Catholic. I appreciate it.

April 13, 2009 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis