Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Conscience Clause? We Don't Need No Stinking Conscience Clauses

Even before the Obama Healthcare plan has become law, hospitals are emboldened to ignore the conscientious objections of their employees. A nurse was threatened with job loss if she did not participate in a late term abortion this past May. Check it our here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabriella said...

Yes, I've read about this :(
How awful!
How low can we get in this modern world!! :(

July 29, 2009 12:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am afraid we are going to hit new lows in the next 3.5 years.
keep praying!

July 29, 2009 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis