Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Addendum to My Earlier Cross Post


"There's victory in Jesus", amen, and.....ahem... if we also choose to share in the fellowship of his sufferings and learn to take up our cross and follow him. Like the old VBS song we used to sing,
"if you don't bear the cross, you can't wear the crown" Such good Catholic theology and I didn't even know it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyful Catholics said...

Catholic theology's busting out all over anymore these days from all kinds of places isn't it? :) I find things or hear someone say something now with my more attuned "sacramental ears" and I'll think, "Hmm,that was so "Catholic" and they didn't even realize it!"

September 21, 2009 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis