Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Debate on Physician Assisted Suicide

Tomorrow night, 10/26/09 at 8 PM, a debate I participated in on the topic of legalizing Physician Assisted Suicide in Pennsylvania will be broadcast on WFMZ TV Channel 69. If you are out of our viewing area, which is northeastern PA, you can catch the online version at the archives here afterwards.
Since we were debating a senator and a local journalist known for his negative view of religion, I needed to make my argument based on natural law and common sense and kept hearkening to what a doctor is meant to be and do based on the Hippocratic Oath. I haven't seen the show myself yet so I hope they didn't edit out the "good parts." Thanks to all my blogger friends for your prayers during the taping.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Barb said...

Thanks for the update. Will look forward to that, and will pray for the listening audience too.

October 26, 2009 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis