Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Director of Planned Parenthood Has a Conversion!

A woman who was a local director of Planned Parenthood (America's #1 for-profit abortion provider) quit her job after watching an abortion with an ultrasound. She has now joined Coalition For Life, the pro-life organization across the street and has had a conversion. She will be on
O Reilly Factor on Friday night. Pray for her.

"America won't stop abortion until it sees what abortion is" says Fr. Pavone.

Check out her story here

(H/t to Susie)

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Joseph the Worker said...

That's great.

November 03, 2009 7:46 PM  
Blogger Joyful Catholic said...

I heard Abby on Laura Ingraham's radio program yesterday, as Raymond Arroyo filled in as guest host. It was POWERFUL! This is such good news! Thanks for informing me about her being on O'Reilly,TJ, I didn't hear that yesterday, as I missed some of the interview. She's a brave woman and one that will no doubt, come under heavy "verbal assault" by those who claim to be 'for choice' and will need our prayers!

November 04, 2009 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis