Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy New Year

As we come to the close of another Church year, we begin to prepare for the season of Advent, which has now become one of my favorite parts of the Church year. The Church gives us the readings,devotions and graces to truly prepare Him room in our hearts and begin a new Church year.
Happy Thanksgiving to all! May God bless you with much grace this season of advent.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Nancy said...

Peace of the season to you, my friend.

November 24, 2010 8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Russ!


Tim

November 25, 2010 6:25 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

thanks Nancy
A belated one to you and yours!

November 28, 2010 9:53 AM  
Blogger Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

Hey Tim, Happy thanksgiving to you and yours. Hope and pray you have a blessed Advent and Christmas season as you experience it through the eyes of the Church for the first time .

November 28, 2010 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis