Crossed The Tiber

An Evangelical Converts to Catholicism

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I was born into the Catholic faith. At 14, I was "born again" and found Jesus personally but lost His Church. After thirty years as an evangelical protestant, I have come full circle to find that He has been there all the time, in the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church. I wish others to find the beauty and truth of the Catholic faith as I have found.

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Gnostic Myths and Protestantism

Here's a link to a blog post that illustrates how the ancient heresy of gnosticism has crept into some of  the protestant sects.  It surprised me to see that a protestant recognized and wrote about it .

2 Comments:

Blogger Magister Christianus said...

Russ, thanks for posting this. I just read it and followed some of his other pieces as well. Very helpful. This is going to cause me some serious thinking!

February 02, 2012 3:26 PM  
Blogger Dave Vander Ark said...

That last line is pretty condescending toward Protestants. I expected more from you.

February 02, 2012 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Home

Universalis